Headlines News :
Home » » 130319 KARA's Han Seung Yeon: "I Am Not a Gundam Maniac"

130319 KARA's Han Seung Yeon: "I Am Not a Gundam Maniac"

Written By Regina Kim on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 | 5:32 PM


KARA‘s Han Seung Yeon recently denied that she was a Gundam fan.

On March 18, Han Seung Yeon tweeted, “There’s just one rumor I’d like to point out for clarification. I am not a Gundam maniac. I haven’t even seen the entire anime series. The Japanese radio listeners do not have all the facts. I really am not a fan. When I was talking about my hobbies, somehow it became misinterpreted that I am a Gundam maniac.”

KARA’s Seung Yeon had recently been in Japan and mentioned anime in an interview, which unfortunately lead to the media perpetuating false information that Han Seung Yeon was an avid animation and Gundam fan.

In related news, KARA will be promoting their 8th Japanese single “Bye Bye Happy Days” on March 27.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About Kara | All About Kara | All About Kara
Copyright © 2011. all about KARA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About Kara Published by All About Kara
Proudly powered by Blogger