Headlines News :
Home » , , » 120826 KARA's Jiyoung got cheated by her boyfriend

120826 KARA's Jiyoung got cheated by her boyfriend

Written By Regina Kim on Friday, August 31, 2012 | 7:59 PM


Kara's member Jiyoung garners attention when she revealed that she cried because of her ex-boyfriend before her debut.

On August 25th episode of KBS 2TV’s Invincible Youth 2 , she said, “I cried before because of a guy ,” while making food with Lee Young Ja, SNSD’s Hyoyeon, and Sistar’s Bora.

She further shared, "I had known this boy since I was an elementary student. Sometimes we sent letters to each other until he cheated on me. After that, I broke up with him. I went to karaoke bar and sing "I Have A Lover" while crying."

Source: Starnews
Written by KYUriShana@dkpopnews.net
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About Kara | All About Kara | All About Kara
Copyright © 2011. all about KARA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About Kara Published by All About Kara
Proudly powered by Blogger