Headlines News :
Home » , » 121013 KARA Jiyoung’s expressions on stage make Boom feel awkward?

121013 KARA Jiyoung’s expressions on stage make Boom feel awkward?

Written By Regina Kim on Monday, October 15, 2012 | 12:55 AM



Boom commented that KARA‘s Jiyoung becomes different on stage.

On the October 13th broadcast of KBS2TV‘s ‘Invincible Youth 2‘, the cast members were discussingYewon‘s recent comeback with Jewelry‘s “Look at Me” when Boom stated, “Sometimes when girl groups have concepts that don’t match them or are too much, [I feel embarrassed for them]. They’re cute dongsengs, but when they act like they’re angry on stage, [it's a little embarrassing].”

He went on, “It was awkward seeing my cute dongseng Jiyoung act mad during ‘Jumping‘ and ‘Lupin‘.”Jiyoung responded, “To be honest, I really focused during promotions for ‘Pandora‘. I thought I was cool, but it seems like I just looked angry so I tried performing with no expression.”

Do you agree with Boom? Does Jiyoung look mad on stage?

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About Kara | All About Kara | All About Kara
Copyright © 2011. all about KARA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About Kara Published by All About Kara
Proudly powered by Blogger