Headlines News :
Home » » 130128 Kara’s Park Gyuri to look like a celebrity

130128 Kara’s Park Gyuri to look like a celebrity

Written By Regina Kim on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 | 2:17 AM





On January 25th, Kara‘s Park Gyuri updated her Twitter account with the below picture and wrote, “I’m really satisfied that I look like a celebrity in this picture! But I feel a little bit bad for the people around me doing their job and protecting me.”


The picture taken on January 24th features the appearance of the beautiful singer at “International Jewelry Tokyo” event in Tokyo, Japan. She is walking down the red carpet while embracing her celebrity look, looking super sexy and glamorous.

Netizens left comments such as, “You look like a top star,” “Gyuri, you’re already a celebrity!” and “I could not help but laugh so hard when I saw this.”
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About Kara | All About Kara | All About Kara
Copyright © 2011. all about KARA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About Kara Published by All About Kara
Proudly powered by Blogger