Headlines News :
Home » » 130218 Kara’s Hara confesses, “When I turned 20, I visited a night club with my friends without telling our manager.”

130218 Kara’s Hara confesses, “When I turned 20, I visited a night club with my friends without telling our manager.”

Written By Regina Kim on Monday, February 18, 2013 | 12:09 AM


On February 16th, KBS’s “Celebrity News” conducted an interview with Kara at the set of their CF filming.

During the short interview, Hara honestly confessed, “When I turned 20, I visited a night club with my friends without telling our manager.”

She further revealed, “But I ended up getting caught. Our manager called me when I was at the club. I went outside to answer my phone, and he said, ‘You are at a club, aren’t you?’ I was busted.”

Everything turned out that a friend of her manager noticed her at the night club and called the manager to report.

Hara shared, “In the end, our manager just told me that I could go whenever I want as long as I tell him.”

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About Kara | All About Kara | All About Kara
Copyright © 2011. all about KARA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About Kara Published by All About Kara
Proudly powered by Blogger