Headlines News :
Home » » 130221 Is Karas Jiyoung graduating already?

130221 Is Karas Jiyoung graduating already?

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, February 21, 2013 | 5:21 PM


On February 21, Kara’s Jiyoung tweeted a photo of herself in a graduation cap with the comment, “I’m graduating. No, I’m just kidding. It’s my sister who’s graduating. I’m only a freshman this year.” In the photo, the bubbly young teen is posing for the photo with large white frame glasses on. Even though she doesn’t seem to be wearing heavy make-up, her clear skin and fair complexion glow in the sunlight.

Her fans must have enjoyed the little prank: “She tricked me. I was confused for a second.” “She is so cute.” “She looks good with the cap on.” “I knew she wasn’t graduating already.”

Source: TV Report
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About Kara | All About Kara | All About Kara
Copyright © 2011. all about KARA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About Kara Published by All About Kara
Proudly powered by Blogger