Headlines News :
Home » » 130320 KARA’s Gyuri reveals her psychic powers

130320 KARA’s Gyuri reveals her psychic powers

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 | 10:31 PM


KARA‘s Gyuri probably won’t be getting a crystal ball anytime soon, but she did reveal recently that she thinks she might have psychic powers.

On the March 19th episode of ‘Incarnation‘, Gyuri discussed why she’s afraid to dislike people. MC Shin Dong Yup commented, “I think Gyuri seems like she has good intuition.” She responded, “My sixth sense is also sort of really developed. There are people who have harmed me in a really bad way. For example, if they hurt me mentally, I try not to hate people, but there are times when I think, ‘I hope that person gets punished.’”

She then revealed, “If I think that, the person always gets into a bad situation.” Gyuri concluded, “I get scared, so I never hate anyone now.“
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About Kara | All About Kara | All About Kara
Copyright © 2011. all about KARA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About Kara Published by All About Kara
Proudly powered by Blogger