Headlines News :
Home » » 130703 KARA Han Seungyeon, “Olden Time Drama Was an Overwhelming Start But I’ll Try My Best”

130703 KARA Han Seungyeon, “Olden Time Drama Was an Overwhelming Start But I’ll Try My Best”

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, July 3, 2013 | 11:25 PM


Girl group KARA’s Han Seungyeon who took her first steps into both animation dubbing and drama acting revealed her determination to give her best.

Today, Han Seungyeon attended the showcase for animation movie “EPIC” held in Seoul and said, “It’s something that I really wanted to do.”

Han Seungyeon recently finished filming for SBS drama “Jang Ok Jung, Lives in Love” as Choi Sook Bin and took the voice of MK in the movie “EPIC.”

Han Seungyeon said, “Drama has many more aspects to worry because my face is caught on the camera. I need to match my view depending on which direction the camera moves including my body movements and head but dubbing only takes the voice into consideration so it was much easier.”

She continued, “Olden time drama was a bit pressuring start. I want to be able to show things that I’m a bit more comfortable in. I’ll be trying many more new things.”

Photo Credit: Starnews
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About Kara | All About Kara | All About Kara
Copyright © 2011. all about KARA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About Kara Published by All About Kara
Proudly powered by Blogger