Headlines News :
Home » » 130910 Kara's Han Seung Yeon Received Curse Letters For a Year from an Anti-Fan

130910 Kara's Han Seung Yeon Received Curse Letters For a Year from an Anti-Fan

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 | 2:44 AM


On the recent episode of SBS’s “Hwashin,” which was aired on September 10, group Kara‘s member Han Seung Yeon revealed her painful past involving a malicious anti-fan.

Seung Yeon stated, “There was an anti-fan who harassed me for over a year.”

She explained, “In the letters this person sent me were handwritten curses and swear words. At first when I saw the letter, it looked so pretty I thought it was from a fan.” Seung Yeon also shocked everyone by revealing part of the contents from the letters.

In the past, Seung Yeon has received attention due to her message on her SNS on 2012, which stated to the anti-fans, “If I make you sick, please don’t watch me. If you hate me, just let me be. Do you have to make sure I know how you feel about me? Well then, thank you for letting me know.”

Other guests on this episode also included Uee and Kim Byung Ok.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About Kara | All About Kara | All About Kara
Copyright © 2011. all about KARA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About Kara Published by All About Kara
Proudly powered by Blogger