Headlines News :
Home » » 131024 KARA’s Kang Jiyoung, Not a Girl, Not Quite a Woman “Innocent Yet Sexy”

131024 KARA’s Kang Jiyoung, Not a Girl, Not Quite a Woman “Innocent Yet Sexy”

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 | 3:01 AM


Kang Jiyoung, Not a Girl, Not Quite a Woman… ‘Innocent & Sexy’

Girl group KARA member Kang Jiyoung showed off her innocent yet sexy charm, which is attracting attention among fans.

Kang Jiyoung recently had a photo shoot for a fashion magazine, with which she won the admiration of fans by freely crossing the boundary between youth and womanhood.

At the shoot, she exposed a little bit of shoulder and radiated her sex appeal, and also she brought forth her youthful beauty with a girl-like innocence. She was able to switch between concepts with her gaze and poses, and was praised from the staff for the mature attitude she brought to the set.

In the interview following the photo shoot, she revealed, “When I was young, I wanted to hurry up and become 20 years old (Korea’s “legal” age). But once I turned 20, I found that there’s not much to it.” She continued, “Although I still don’t feel much different, I try hard to act like an adult with my actions and in my thoughts. Even when I pose for photo shoots, I try to fully understand the concept and strike poses and make facial expressions that fit best with the concepts.”

She also said, “More than anything, I’m sad there’s only 2 months left of being 20. I still have so many things I want to do, and I don’t know what I should do first.”

Photo credit: SURE
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About Kara | All About Kara | All About Kara
Copyright © 2011. all about KARA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About Kara Published by All About Kara
Proudly powered by Blogger