Headlines News :
Home » » 131015 KARA’s Han Seungyeon ‘I Was Afraid to Be Compared to Kim Tae Hee’

131015 KARA’s Han Seungyeon ‘I Was Afraid to Be Compared to Kim Tae Hee’

Written By Regina Kim on Monday, December 23, 2013 | 1:29 AM


KARA member Han Seungyeon revealed her feelings on Kim Tae Hee.

In a recent recording of KBS2 “1 vs. 100,” KARA’s Seungyeon appeared as a guest and poured out her heart about working with Kim Tae Hee on SBS drama “Jang Ok Jung, Living by Love.”

Seungyeon said, “It was really hard. Since it was my first drama, I was already burdened. Just as I started adapting, the drama came to an end,” and expressed her disappointment.

She continued, “Acting with Kim Tae Hee was a tremendous mental burden,” and “I was afraid my face would swell up after sleeping, so all the while we were filming, I didn’t sleep a wink, even during the breaks. Since Kim Tae Hee is so pretty, I was afraid of being compared to her. And since I played the antagonist, I heard a lot of mean things. Some even made malicious comments saying that I look mean even when I’m smiling.”

Seungyeon said, “But I think I’ve taken a great liking to acting. I want to challenge myself to acting again in another project,” and expressed her desire to continue acting. This episode of “1 vs. 100″ is scheduled to air on October 15th.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About Kara | All About Kara | All About Kara
Copyright © 2011. all about KARA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About Kara Published by All About Kara
Proudly powered by Blogger