Headlines News :
Home » » 140320 KARA’s Seungyeon Talks About Her Love For Shoes In ‘Sure’ Magazine

140320 KARA’s Seungyeon Talks About Her Love For Shoes In ‘Sure’ Magazine

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, March 20, 2014 | 11:09 PM


Recently, KARA”s Seungyeon shared her own opinion about her love for shoes and say its not only because of her drama “Her Lovely Heels” but its her daily necessity in her day to day life.


For her photo shoot in Sure magazine, Seungyeon wore tribal and ethnic-inspired accessories to add spice to her outfits for this 2014 S/S. She also showed her bolder side by putting on a red wig and flaunted charisma.


Seungyeon shared, “For women, shoes have more meaning as more than just a fashion item. Because you are presenting yourself! Of course, on days when I want to look pretty and regular days as well, I think a lot about which shoes I”m going to wear. On days when I wear pretty shoes, I feel like I”m walking on air and I feel good.”

You can catch KARA”s Seungyeon on her SBS drama Plus” “Her Lovely Heels” airs every Monday and Tuesday!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About Kara | All About Kara | All About Kara
Copyright © 2011. all about KARA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About Kara Published by All About Kara
Proudly powered by Blogger