Headlines News :
Home » » 140814 KARA”s new member Youngji opens a Twitter account

140814 KARA”s new member Youngji opens a Twitter account

Written By Regina Kim on Friday, August 15, 2014 | 3:15 AM


On August 14, Youngji posted the above photos and the message, “Hello. This is KARA”s Youngji! I”ve finally opened a Twitter account. And on Sunday,Gyuri unni and I will be [doing the opening pitch and hit at a baseball game], so I”m working hard practicing! I”m worried about whether I”ll do well. I”ll do well, right?”

In the photo, Youngji is wearing a baseball uniform and holding a bat, revealing that Gyuri will be pitching at the “2014 Korean Yakult Seven Pro Baseball” game between the Doosan Bears and Lotte Giants on the 17th.

In other news, the new KARA will be returning on the 18th with their sixth mini-album “Day & Night“.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About Kara | All About Kara | All About Kara
Copyright © 2011. all about KARA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About Kara Published by All About Kara
Proudly powered by Blogger