Headlines News :
Home » » 140824 Gyuri reveals she gets stressed out by being compared to Hara and Seungyeon”s body

140824 Gyuri reveals she gets stressed out by being compared to Hara and Seungyeon”s body

Written By Regina Kim on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 | 1:35 AM


Gyuri revealed that she got stressed out by being in the same group as thinner girls like Hara or Seungyeon.
On the 23rd”s episode of “Quiz to Change the World – Doctor vs Idol“, she revealed, “Out of the members, Hara and Seungyeon have such thin body types that just being with them is stressful. I tried various dieting methods.”


She added, “Since dieting is so difficult, after an important filming, I look for good food because of stress. I eat a lot, and then I feel guilty and work out immediately. If I do that, I get nauseous, and I end up vomiting before I sleep. Because of that, I got reflux esophagitis. I did these kinds of dieting methods before, but not anymore. I diet more wisely now.“
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About Kara | All About Kara | All About Kara
Copyright © 2011. all about KARA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About Kara Published by All About Kara
Proudly powered by Blogger