Headlines News :
Home » » 130204 Kara’s Goo Hara updates Twitter after surgery: “I’m okay!”

130204 Kara’s Goo Hara updates Twitter after surgery: “I’m okay!”

Written By Regina Kim on Sunday, February 3, 2013 | 6:46 PM


Kara‘s Goo Hara recently underwent a surgery for acute appendicitis.

After the successful surgery, the idol updated her Twitter with the message, “I am okay. Kamilia. Thank you for being so concerned with my health. My hand is swollen.”

Goo Hara underwent a surgery on January 31st at a hospital in Seoul.

Along with the tweet, Goo Hara shared a photo of herself resting and lying in bed while wearing patient uniform. She even posed with an OK sign, showing her good health status.

Netizens who saw her photo responded, “I hope she is okay now,” “Her before and after pictures look so different” and “Don’t be sick. Ge Well!” and more.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About Kara | All About Kara | All About Kara
Copyright © 2011. all about KARA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About Kara Published by All About Kara
Proudly powered by Blogger