Headlines News :
Home » » 130204 KARAs Han Seung Yeon says, I dont share my pay with other members

130204 KARAs Han Seung Yeon says, I dont share my pay with other members

Written By Regina Kim on Sunday, February 3, 2013 | 6:49 PM


KARA’s Han Seung Yeon recently talked about her pay.

On the episode of SBS TV’s Challenge! 1000 Songs that aired on February 3, Han showed off her talent in singing, teaming up with anchor Lee Yoona and dog trainer Lee Woong Jong.

Han said, “I’m here as a host of TV Animal Farm. I didn’t expect that I would appear on this show like this. KARA recently held a concert in Japan, and all members are working individually now.”

Host Lee Hwi Jae asked her, “Do you share your pay from the show with other members?” and Han said, “No, I share it with my agency.”

Dog trainer Lee talked about how Sang Geun, the dog that became popular after appearing on KBS 2TV’s Two Days and One Night, is doing now.

Source: Money Today
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About Kara | All About Kara | All About Kara
Copyright © 2011. all about KARA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About Kara Published by All About Kara
Proudly powered by Blogger